Friday, June 10, 2011

woah. busy busy busy









I am so sorry for the long absense! I have been super busy with so many things that I havn't had time to do much of anything fun. So I am going to fill you in on my life in the past month ish. :) I moved home from college and I am loving it. Of coarse I miss my college family, but i also have tight knit group of friends at home that I adore also. I have been spending alot of time with them. Also I am back working at my old job in the deli. I missed that alot too so it is nice to be back and a little extra cash is always nice. :) I am also taking 2 summer classes, and my math class is kicking my butt. But over all summer has been amazing so far. I will be posting a few of my favorites and I am going from this day on be blogging everyday :) (or going to do my best to blog everyday) :) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment